Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scheduling a fun comedy event

Hey friends:

There's nothing I enjoy more than sharing the Gospel through comedy.  God has blessed me with a ministry that effectively reaches the lost in a fun way.  And it's non-threatening, which makes it super easy to invite friends and family to a comedy event.  

Usually the best times for these events is Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings. But I do perform at many Sunday morning services, too. It's just not as "standup comedy" heavy.  I still use humor, but it's in a message/sermon format.

If you have a desire to reach the lost or unchurched in your community, I can help.  You can call me direct.  You don't have to go through an agent.  I'll speak with you personally, and we'll work something out to allow God to use my ministry to complement your efforts.

I also do a ton of corporate events, so if your company is itching for some clean entertainment, I can make that happen as well (references available upon request).

If you're ever in the area where I’m performing, let me know and I’ll make sure you have a couple of complimentary tickets to my next show.  My schedule is on my website at www.alfike.com.

I pray that wherever you are, that you will bloom for the Lord.


Sincerely,
Al Fike
214-766-0969
www.alfike.com
www.Facebook.com/aljfike

0 comments: